- Start by removing any loose finish or wood by sanding down the area.
- Use a bristle brush to remove any dirt embedded in the patio (do not use a metal bristle brush as that would damage the wood)
- Next, add a cleaner to the surface of the deck. (Products available at your local Lowe’s or Home Depot). Ensure you read the manufacturer’s install instructions before you apply the cleaner
- Next, use a pressure washer to clean off the solution and deck. Be sure to use NO more than 1200 psi on the deck as a larger PSI will damage the wood. Also, be sure to use a 45 degree fan tip on the pressure washer
- Let the deck dry and enjoy the BBQ!
Rather have a professional take care of it for you?
Request a free quote!